Wipe Out

This morning we went to the beach to watch my #3 nephew (son of sister #1) and brother-in-law (husband of sister #2) get baptized! Steadfast had left for work around 5 am (Cloud Factory Outage still in progress) but he was able to leave work for a while to witness the events at 9:30 am. It's now 8:30 pm and he's still at work...

After the baptisms, I came home and took a nap... I just woke up.... This seems to be my pattern after a miscarriage... The first day I'm fine & courageous... the second day I shed one or two drops of tears in moments I have my guard down, but I'm still stalwart... the third day I completely melt down and make an emotional mess on boards all over the internet... and the fourth day I sleep.... and the fifth day I'm usually back to my "normal" level of sanity...

Thank goodness for teen daughters who are willing and able to take charge of the household for a day. I still feel wiped out, but I know tomorrow will bring fresh hope.


Comments

Kim said…
{{{HUGSS!!!}}} Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you.
Lisa said…
I'm sorry, just plain old sorry. (((HUGS)))

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.