The carpet arrives tomorrow! And other good things...

What did I do to deserve such great kids?

Last night after my dad's 62nd birthday party, Rembrandt went and cleaned grandma's kitchen and did all of the dishes, shooing everyone else out of the kitchen!

This morning she is upstairs getting a bedroom ready for her other grandma, all of her own volition... cleaning out the closet, washing windows, dusting, vacuuming... and SteamVac-ing the carpet in that room!

She blesses her two grandmas without any prodding from me. I feel so incredibly blessed to be her mother.

The downstairs carpet will arrive tomorrow...

Wait...

What's that? I hear very loud music upstairs... whose kids are those???

Oh whew, it was only temporary. I guess they were checking to see if the CD player still worked.. ;o)

Okay, I'm off to... wait... I haven't told you about my latest find at Motivated Moms! They offer a home management solution for the right-brained mom. If you click on order you can download their 2002 eBook for free... I loved it so much, and appreciated the effort they put into it, so I paid for the 2004 edition (which included the 2005 edition since we're near the end of the year)... and now I'm off to inventory my refrigerator....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.