When will I learn??

Last week I noticed The Rose's hair was thinning. I worried what could be wrong? Likely some vitamin or mineral defiency, but which one?? She eats so well. This weekend I noticed The Princess' long curly locks appeared shorter, but it's hard to tell with curls. I tried to make a pony tail and realized they were barely long enough. The Princess had thinning hair too! What contagious ailment was striking my babies???

Then I noticed The Princess had very short bangs... she never had bangs before... then I realized The Rose has been carrying around a pair of purple safety scissors in her pink purse... Then I vacuumed under the sofa cushions and found lots of blonde and brunette locks stowed there...

Four Year Olds!!!! Having had two previous Four Year Olds play beauty parlor... having had several friends who's Four Year Olds have played hair stylist... having once taught a bevy of Pre-K students in my B.C. (Before Children) days... a class that regularly had an embarrassed mom bringing her darling child to class with sadly butchered locks with the explanation "she tried to cut her own hair".... Having just last month wondered when my Four was going to locate a pair of scissors unattended...

How could I have forgotten???

Oh, their beautiful uncut curls... oh, their long lovely locks... :o( I've very glad to know it's not their thyroid... or lack of biotin... or iron...

But oh, their hair!!!!!

Comments

Alicia said…
Heather~ Yes, my daughter is 4! And you need to go over to my blog site & look up July 8th to see what she did to her bedroom walls with a blue permanent Sharpie pen! Glad to know I'm not alone!

~Alicia (I hope to update my blog later today.)

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets