Tuesday, February 15, 2005

For the third time...

My nuclear stress test was postponed. Last Monday it was postponed because the tech was sick... then I had to reschedule again because my kids were sick... and yesterday they sent me home to have a pregnancy test done at my doctor's office first, because they have to be 100% sure I'm not pg before injecting the radio-active stuff...

Steadfast was home all of two days in the past month, so I was pretty sure I wasn't pg, but now I'm really sure and I'm rescheduled for Thursday morning with my litte "not pg" note from my doctor in my fat little hand. ;o) I thought it was silly, since AF is/was due today and I really feel crampy. I'm thinking a test was unnecessary and just waiting a day or two would prove it...

My mom has her first appointment with her oncologist this morning, so I'm waiting to hear how she's doing....

No comments: