For the third time...

My nuclear stress test was postponed. Last Monday it was postponed because the tech was sick... then I had to reschedule again because my kids were sick... and yesterday they sent me home to have a pregnancy test done at my doctor's office first, because they have to be 100% sure I'm not pg before injecting the radio-active stuff...

Steadfast was home all of two days in the past month, so I was pretty sure I wasn't pg, but now I'm really sure and I'm rescheduled for Thursday morning with my litte "not pg" note from my doctor in my fat little hand. ;o) I thought it was silly, since AF is/was due today and I really feel crampy. I'm thinking a test was unnecessary and just waiting a day or two would prove it...

My mom has her first appointment with her oncologist this morning, so I'm waiting to hear how she's doing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets