The things I read....

Not Yours To Give - Col. David Crockett, US Representative from Tennessee

Comments

Jen said…
Hi! This comment has nothing to do with your post (although fascinating, and my husband and I enjoyed reading it!)

I've been trying to join momys.com and two times I've tried to register and haven't received any notification. I recognized your name (and HordeMommy) from RGT (I was cloth_doll there - I no longer am there only because I asked to take a break for a little bit (I was on ALL day, almost every day! - I may join back up this winter after our 4th baby is born).

Anyway, any chance you have any information? Thanks for letting me bother you about this on your blog!

Hope all is well :)
Hindsfeet said…
Hi Jen, can you e-mail me the addy you used to sign up at MOMYS? hindsfeet at gmail dot com

And I'll see what I can do. :)
Jen said…
Thanks! I just e-mailed you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets