Elizabeth George lets women know that loving the Lord involves action! Focusing on six main scripture passages, she helps readers understand what it means to truly let your mind think on what is true about God and about life, grasp and move toward God's purpose for life, and trust the Lord in all things. Drawing on biblical wisdom as well as personal experience, Elizabeth helps women handle their emotions and discover inner peace that comes from focusing on what is true. She shares six powerful Bible truths that will help readers draw closer to God and know His joy and love.

Comments

Truth said…
I'm not familiar with the first two, but I enjoyed the last 2. My brain is foggy at the moment and wish I could give you more info than that. But from the descriptions, sounds like they are all good choices.
Hindsfeet said…
Thanks for the input Joanne. The last two are the two I was most drawn toward. I met with one of the other gals tonight, and she was most drawn to the last one, so we've decided that's what we'll do. I have the Partow book, too, though, and I think I'm going to use it for just myself as a New Year's Resolution... if it's not too much on top of BSF and the Elizabeth George study... I haven't made resolutions in years!

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.