I'm finally getting around to answering this tag. Sorry it took me so long, TD! I just couldn't get past your Fall/Winter Checklist... I kept feeling like I should do something besides sit on my duff!
First the rules:
Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.
1. Blue Stocking: http://bluestocking.typepad.com
2. Simply Coll: http://colleenscorner.com/blog
3. My Boutiful Life: http://billi-jean.com/thebounty.html
4. Today's Lessons: http://todayslessons.blogspot.com
5. Hind's Feet: http://hindsfeet.blogspot.com
Next: select four new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate and anyone can play if they want to). (I'm making it five in keeping with five)
1. Kimberly: http://peacebeyondunderstanding.blogspot.com/
2. Melanie: http://dandelionsandroses.blogspot.com/
3. Truth: http://live4truth13.blogspot.com/
4. Jenni: http://wonderwomanmeetsgrizzlyadams.blogspot.com/
5. Beck: http://gember.blogspot.com/
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 29.
I had two children: four-year-old Elizabeth and five-year-old Jane. We were living in the Netherlands, selling all our things, and getting ready to immigrate to the U.S.A. on my 30th birthday.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was 34. Mary, our third blessing that arrived after nine years of "baby drought", was 8 months old. We started our homeschooling adventure exactly five years ago!
What were you doing one year ago?
(Link to last year's blog) - My mother-in-law was visiting for a month... just as she is now! We were in California then... and now we are in Ohio.
What were you doing yesterday?
We went to Sunrock Farm in Kentucky. I will post photos later in Hind's Travels.
5 snacks you enjoy
- Chocolate (even more so if it involves caramel)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Movie theatre or home-made pop-corn (not microwave)
- Frozen bananas
- Mike-Sells Puffcorn
5 songs you know all the words to
- Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- One Headlight
- Brown-Eyed Girl
5 things you would do if you had a million dollars
- pay off our house
- start a ministry
- travel (or pay for others to travel to us!)
5 things you like doing
- going for walks
- knitting or crocheting
- visiting with friends
5 bad habits
- Being too lenient with the children
- Snoring (I'm sure I must)
5 things you would never wear again
- Thong underwear (never did, never will)
- Stiletto heels
- Toe socks
- Denim jumper (never have, never will)
5 favorite toys
- sewing machine