According to this quiz I'm:

1: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (100%)
2: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (90%)
3: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (82%)
4: Seventh-Day Adventist (81%)
5: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (78%)
6: Congregational/United Church of Christ (75%)
7: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (74%)
8: Eastern Orthodox (69%)
9: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (65%)
10: Lutheran (58%)
11: Church of Christ/Campbellite (50%)
12: Presbyterian/Reformed (45%)
13: Roman Catholic (43%)

That's funny... I wouldn't say I'm at all like most Fundamentalists I know and Pentecostal/Charismatic/AOG churches usually scare me. I would have thought I was more Lutheran than Calvinist.... mmm... if you take it let me know how accurate you find it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets