Eggs from our hens


Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you have Auracanas?

We used to have a flock of them and would get beautiful blue-green eggs like that as well as an occasional pink one.
Hindsfeet said…
Yes, we do. Lovely aren't they? We get shades from turquoise blue to olive green.
Heather said…
Hi Heather, It is lovely to see what the araucana's eggs will look like. We have one araucana named Lola who is still young and si not expected to start laying until some time in June. We are only new to having chickens and are excited at having a couple of eggs each day. I am looking forward to making some lovely rich custards.
Heather
Chas said…
Beautiful!
I love eggs in various colors, it makes me eager to get chickens again! :D
Love,
Chas

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas
~Kathy~ said…
The eggs look quite nice! I love the pictures of your dc! I haven't visited here for quite a while. You came to my mind and were on my heart today, and I was so happy I had saved the link to your blog! I have lifted you and your family up in my prayers today. My dd, Mary, was wanting to know how the cat that had been stuck up in a tree has been getting on. I told her I'm sure the cat was fine after much love and attention when it finally came down.
Miss you on the board.
Kathy
Hindsfeet said…
Kathy it's good to "see" you! Please assure Mary that Muffin is fine, and that she hasn't tried climbing any more trees since then. :) My daughter has lots of pictures of Muffin (and our other cats) on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gember-roos/

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.