Friday's Feast

From Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Did you sleep good last night?

No. Waited up for Steadfast to call from Graz, which he did not do, calling late this afternoon from Frankfurt instead. I did however spend a very pleasant night chatting until after 2 am with two dear friends who live in an earlier time zone than I. ;o)

Soup
What is your current computer desktop image?

Plain white. How boring is that? But I have a LOT of desktop icons and pictures make it look cluttered.

Salad

When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?

Too long ago to remember when. Corn. Steadfast mowed it down (by accident for those who know me and suspect he did it on purpose)

Main Course
What's your favorite condiment?

Arby's Bronco Berry Sauce. My sister actually collects them from Arby's and sends me a box full for my birthday. It tastes really good on chicken. I wish they'd market it.

Dessert
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets