Comments

Melanie said…
I'm sure you're really busy packing and getting everything ready to move. I hope all is going well and that the move goes smoothly!
IlonaGarden said…
Coming to Ohio? Welcome... a spiritual addition to the base the Lord is building in this state. Wonderful!
Gretchen said…
Good Luck! I'm sure your computer will also be packed before long; I hope it doesn't take too long for you to have it set up again!

Having just been through the same process (though over not quite as far a distance) my prayers for you are safe travel, and may you find everything you need when you unpack, and nothing is missing! (Over two months later and I am still missing several things I *know* I had in that box I just unpacked! LOL)

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets