Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fill in the blanks...

Outside my window.... a wall of green Ash trees.

I am thinking...this blog is awful quiet.

I am thankful for...a clean house.

I am wearing...a blue & turquoise Indian cotton maxi dress with elephants on it.

I am creating....words on a page.

I am going..shopping with Ems.

I am reading.... Heaven at Home: Establishing and Enjoying a Peaceful Home by Ginger Plowman

I am hoping.....the weather will cool a bit for the evening.

I am hearing...the dishwasher and girls giggling.

One of my favorite things... three year olds and their way of saying things.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... sending our dairy goats off to live somewhere else.  Hopefully.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. God is using you in great ways, even when you don't know it. Thank you for letting Him use you for mysake.