Finished (maybe)

I think I might add some beading to the mama matryoshka later.

Comments

Chas said…
A-Door-A-Bell!!! :D
Great job!!
Love,
Chas
Anonymous said…
Awww, that is so sweet!! How have you been feeling? I sure do miss you.

Dot

P.S. I just noticed that you posted a few comments on my blog. Thank you for the comments, sorry I didn't see them!
Cakes said…
nicely done.
Jody said…
That is precious!
Jenni said…
Eee! *clunk*

(coming to again)
How cute is that!?
Diane Shiffer said…
Hello, hello, hello! This is Diane (aka mamalone)from TT2. I'm not quite sure how I got here, but I couldn't leave without leaving a comment! How in heaven's name are you, and I hope you have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!
((hugs!))
Diane

Popular posts from this blog

Why we allow God to plan our family size.

The Bennets