My theory on all these leaves....

Now... I think God made leaves fall for a purpose... they fall in Fall and make a warm blanket to prepare and protect tender plants for the coming blanket of snow in winter. And maybe I should just leave them be and do their job? But then... maybe come spring I won't care for a brown mass of pulp or whatever on top of what should be my green lawn? Or... will the leaves completely rot away to make way for my freshly green lawn?

Or perhaps the purpose of leaves, is to be raked by Jane, who is then asked by Mary if she may jump in them... to which Jane responds, "Of course? Why else would I be raking them?"

Oh bliss.

"I've been dreaming and dreaming my whole life about doing that, and finally it's coming true!"


Comments

Anne Coleman said…
They're beautiful-I'd leave them alone...or jump in with the girls :o)
Melanie said…
Cute! THe kids jumping in leaves is one of the things I was really looking forward to about our new place, too!

BTW, love your new siggie you know where!
Katherine said…
Aw Heather, look at those smiles:-) Your girls are so beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.