Another entertainment item via Mrs Bramble


1. Egg nog - yum or yuck? Used to love it, this year it was YUCK (???)

2. Stay up until midnight on New Years? Like every night.

3. Prefer white or colored lights? White outside, colored inside.

4. Favorite holiday song. I like most of them.

5. What is your tackiest holiday decoration? I 27 Fling Boogie all things tacky.

6. Do your kids have too much and you wonder just WHY you are getting more?? No. We keep toys to a minimum in favor of imagination. This years gifts are one toy and one book each.

7. If you celebrate Christmas, when does your tree go up and come down? Tree goes up mid-December and down on Twelth Night

8. Christmas again - open presents on Christmas eve, morning, or other? Morning

9. Favorite holiday tradition? Bundling up and going for a walk on Christmas Eve (night) with the family looking at lights... and coming home to hot cocoa and Christmas music.

10. What do YOU want for Christmas? I'm ashamed to admit this, but I want the Sims 2 (you know, it's the building a house and decorating part I like, I love to decorate... I don't really play the game, really)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bennets

Why we allow God to plan our family size.