for mom - of course, I double this for our family ;)
1 can cream of chicken soup (I use organic without MSG - 1 or two servings per can, instead of Campbells condensed chock full of MSG)
1/2 c sour cream
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 c chopped onions
1 tsp chili powder
2 c diced cooked chicken
1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies (When I double the recipe, I half this, since we don't like an overpowering green chile taste)
8 flour tortillas
1 c shredded Mexican-blend cheese (or cheddar)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir soup and sour cream together in a bowl.
3. Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add onion and chili powder, cook until onion is tender.
5. Stir in chicken, green chilies, and 3 Tbsp of soup mixture.
6. Spread along center of each tortilla.
7. Roll, place seam side down in 12x8 baking dish.
8. Spread remaining soup mixture over enchiladas.
9. Bake, covered, for 15 minutes.
10. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 minutes more.